Below are the e-books that I have written and am thrilled to be able to share with you.
For a list of the books that I absolutely adore and have learned so much from, click here. These books are all packed full of amazing information, written by brilliant authors, and will absolutely help you successfully accomplish your lifestyle transformation with clarity, joy, and ease.
Now Available on Amazon Kindle!
Clarity Alchemy: When Success is Your Only Option
When undertaking a major life transformation, the path to that transformation can often be loaded with blocks, resistance, chaos, and side-tracks that take you far away from your intended goal. Clarity Alchemy: When Success is Your Only Option is a book for mid-life individuals who desire to create a significant transformation in their lives, and for whatever reason, really need this transformation to be successful. This book meets the reader where they are in their life right now and takes them through four stages of transformation:
- The first stage is the journey of Discovery, identifying your current successes, your personal passion inventory and your core values.
- From there readers are shown how to Align themselves with their core values so they are living from their essential self passions and not their social self needs and wants.
- The Design step comes next. This is where readers are shown how to balance their lives so that no part of their life is neglected
- The final section of the book, Create, introduces several powerful techniques and methods that readers can use to successfully bring their ideal life into existence.
By the end of the book, dear readers, you should have the information, the self-knowledge, the tools, and the Clarity that you need to successfully create your ideal life.
30 Day Clarity Journal
Clarity is the foundation on which amazing lives are built, powerful on-point decisions are made, and incredible manifestations are achieved. But for some of us, finding Clarity can be a challenge because Clarity can involve the need to change mind-sets, or redirect thoughts, or create new thoughts all together.
My intention for the 30 Day Clarity Journal was to create something that was simple but effective in helping anyone who is struggling with trying to gain some Clarity in their lives.
With that in mind, I designed the 30 Day Clarity Journal to provide you with:
- A daily question that is aimed at getting you to think deeply about the issue you are trying to gain Clarity around,
- A space to write your answer to, or thoughts on, the daily question,
- An inspirational quote,
- A space to write several Inspired Actions that you might think of as a result of your answer to, or thoughts on, the daily question, and
- A space to write daily Gratitudes, to help you stay positive along your path to Clarity
None of the daily questions in this Journal are intended to be absolutes. Each of the questions provided in this Journal can be modified to relate to a specific issue that you are interested in gaining Clarity around or the circumstances you find yourself in.
The objective of this Journal is for you to use it as a starting point. Sometimes knowing the correct question to ask or how to ask it can be enough of a challenge to prevent someone from finding the Clarity they deserve.