I’m a long-time fan of using Tarot for daily guidance. I’ve used Tarot off and on for the past couple of decades to help me gain clarity on large and small lifestyle transformations, as well as to help me sort out what I should be focusing on during the day.
My Tarot ritual involves either pulling a card in the morning to set myself up for the day the day ahead, or doing either a general or a specific 5 card spread, especially if I’m struggling with a specific issue that I want some extra, unbiased help with. And I admit that I’m still often amazed at how relevant, supportive, and spot-on-accurate the information I receive from these readings is.
But for some reason, it’s only been recently that I’ve started looking how I could be using Tarot on a more daily basis for helping me develop and grow my online business!
Oh, I’ve used specific spreads and done specific focused readings when issues I’ve been dealing with become overwhelming. And always, the information and guidance I’ve received has provided me with a new perspective and guidance that helps me get myself sorted out. But I never really thought about how else Tarot can help me, and other online entrepreneurs, develop online businesses – until now.
Below are eight ways that I’ve started using Tarot as my personal on-call Business Coach to help me create and build my online business. I’ve used Tarot to:
!) Tell the story of my ideal client – what their basic characteristics are, what challenges or obstacles they’re facing, what actions they could take, what outcomes they’re looking for.
2) Make decisions by looking at possible outcomes for each option – what outcome can I expect if I decide to do this project, or create this e-book, or create this course, or take on this client
3) Gain clarity around situations where I’m confused or not completely convinced it’s the right thing to do – what is it that I’m really looking for here
4) Keep my business projects coherent and in alignment – is this project in alignment with what I’ve already created, with what I’m trying to create, with what my clients want, with what I enjoy doing?
5) Get and maintain my focus – knowing what the big picture is of what I’m trying to achieve, what’s my next step?
6) Develop and improve my business intuition – Tarot helps me verify if it’s my intuition nudging me towards or away from something, or if it’s my ego or fear instead.
7) Help me put my feelings and desires into words – sometimes I get a feeling or a desire around something, and I have difficulty putting it into words. Tarot becomes an interpreter between my abstract feelings and desires, and a more concrete expression through words.
8) Help me determine when to schedule something. Sometime simply waiting a month or two to release a project can make a huge difference in the success of that project.
If you have liked what you read or saw here, you can receive more of this kind of information by subscribing to The Monday Morning Magic Newsletter.
Plus, as a special Thank You! for subscribing, you will receive a copy of my pdf e-book, “27 Questions You Can Ask Yourself To Help You Gain Clarity In Your Life or Your Business”