Unleash Your Inner Wisdom and Magick with Tarot
Tarot can help you unleash your inner wisdom and connect with your intuition and your authentic self.
Have you ever felt like there’s something more to life than what meets the eye? Do you believe in the power of intuition and inner wisdom? If so, you may be interested in exploring the world of tarot. Tarot is an ancient divination tool that can help you tap into your inner magick and unlock your full potential.
What is Tarot?
Tarot is a deck of 78 cards that are rich in symbolism and meaning. Each card represents a different archetype, such as the Fool, the Magician, the High Priestess, and the Empress. The deck is divided into two main sections: the Major Arcana, which consists of 22 cards that represent major life events and spiritual lessons, and the Minor Arcana, which consists of 56 cards that represent everyday experiences and challenges.
Believed to have originally been use as a card game, then for divination, today’s tarot enthusiasts are discovering a myriad of ways that Tarot can be integrated into their lives and businesses as tool for self-discovery, personal growth, and personal empowerment, and as an incredibly flexible and for unlocking our inner magick and tapping into our intuition.
Here are just a few ways in which tarot can help you unleash your inner magick:
- Gain Clarity on Life’s Challenges and Opportunities. Tarot can help you identify challenges, and opportunities that come your way. Tarot can also help you identify any limiting beliefs that might be getting in the way of you pursuing those opportunities, or overcoming those challenges. By doing a tarot reading, you can gain insight into a particular situation or decision and see it from a new perspective. Tarot can also help you identify any obstacles or opportunities or limiting beliefs that you may not have considered before.
- Tap into Your Intuition and Inner Wisdom. When you do a tarot reading, you’re essentially having a conversation with your higher self. You’re asking for guidance and insight, and the cards are providing you with answers that you may not have been able to access on your own, or even with the help of a well-trained coach or other professional, by unleashing your inner wisdom and allowing it to guide you.
- Unlock Your Creativity and Manifest Your Desires. By doing a tarot reading, you can gain clarity on what you truly want and what steps you need to take to make it happen. Tarot can also help you identify any limiting beliefs or negative thought patterns that may be holding you back. In addition to this level of clarity, Tarot can also help you focus on your manifesting goal, so you don’t end up wandering away from your intentions and desires, or give up to soon. Once you have gained both clarity and focus, Tarot can also help you uncover your next best steps, to help keep you moving forward.
How to Get Started with Tarot
If you’re interested in exploring the world of tarot, here are some tips to help you get started:
- Choose a Tarot Deck that Resonates with You: There are many different tarot decks to choose from, each with its own unique style and energy. Take some time to explore different decks and choose one that resonates with you, that you connect with, and that you easily understand the story that is displayed on each card. You may want to choose a deck based on its artwork, theme, or symbolism.
- Learn the Meanings of the Cards. Once you’ve chosen a tarot deck, it’s time to start learning the meanings of the cards. This is where a lot of potential Tarot readers get stuck and begin to feel overwhelmed. There’s a lot of information available on each card, written from the perspective of many different individuals. The key here is to begin by keeping things simple. Start by learn the structure of Tarot, the meaning of the elements in each suit, the energy of the Court Cards, and the numerology of the Minor Arcana. With this simple basic structure, you can do powerful personal readings, and begin developing more complex meanings and understandings of the cards as you gain experience reading the cards. If you want additional resources, find one or two authors that you feel comfortable with their interpretation of the cards and, again, build your interpretations from there.
- Start Doing Readings for Yourself. Once you feel comfortable with the cards, it’s time to start doing readings for yourself. You can start with a single question (“What advice do you have for me to day to help me show up as my best self?” is a good general question to ask), draw one card, relax, and tell the story of the card as it relates to your question. Look at the symbols, look at the colours, feel the feeling you get when you look at the card. If this card were a scene in a play or a movie, what would be happening in this card? How does this help you answer your question?
Tarot can be a powerful tool for unlocking your inner magick and tapping into your intuition. By using tarot to gain clarity on life’s challenges and opportunities, tap into your intuition and inner wisdom, get focused on your goal, and unlock your creativity and manifest your desires, you can unleash your full potential and live a life that’s aligned with your true purpose. So why not give tarot a try and see where it takes you?